I can hardly believe it's almost time to wrap up my spring/summer felt flower Makealong series for 2022. But, don't worry, another Makealong is coming!
My autumn/winter series will be launching straight after the current Makealong ends in late June. Colour palettes and materials will be revealed at the end of June, before the first project release in July.
Here's a quick reminder of everything you need to know about the Makealong:
- The autumn/winter series will run from July to November - unlike last year, there will be no break in August
- There will again be two colour palette options, so you can choose the one that suits you (or make in your own colours if you prefer)
- You can choose to create a felt flower wreath or bouquet (or both!). The flower designs for each will be exactly the same, but they'll suit either option
- Tutorials and templates will continue to be sent out by email each month, along with my usual news, updates and special offers. I'll again be providing short video tutorials for each project too.
- Felt, felt balls and other supplies for the Makealong will be available on my website. Details of materials required will be released at the end of June to my email subscribers.
To receive all the details as soon as they're released, make sure you're signed up to my emails by completing the form below (there's no need to sign up again if you're already subscribed). Important bit: please remember to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link in the email you receive.
I'll see you there!